Thursday, April 23, 2015

Button Fayre's ***SPRING MARKET NIGHT***




The spring market night is almost upon us and my excitation is mounting with the thrill of organising the whole thing, the thrill of sewing for it ( and making sure I get enough done in time ), and the buzz it gives you to actually have some stock because believe it or not, this is the first time in over 6 months that I've actually made lots of yummy goodies that aren't specific orders.

This year's been wonderful for Button Fayre so far, so much has been going on, and I'm really enjoying where 2015 is taking me, it's definately a direction I like!
So, what's in store for Saturday night's market night then?  Well, if you've been to a Button Fayre market night before then you'll know it's a fun couple of hours, hosted on Facebook, where you can expect to browse at your leasure through all of the beautiful items up for grabs ( and a lot of them brand new, exclusive, designs! ) and play a couple of games where the winner's will be sent a prize, just a little something to say thank you once again as I'm all about that and think it's so important to give something back once in a while.

The direct link to the preview album is below and I hope you enjoy taking a look, it's all bright, fun, and happy this spring at Button Fayre.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.417470378432860.1073741911.115156331997601&type=1




As you can see, it's all about colour and I do love to fill my surrounding's with lots of colour because it makes me feel happy.  

On to another important subject....my loyalty cards are ready and looking so gorgeous, I'm absolutely thrilled to bits with them and it'll feel so wonderful to be able to send them out as I've wanted some for so long now and am thrilled to have found ' Handmade Cards By Hazel ' on Facebook, thank you Hazel.




This blog post has some wonderful photos today and I'm leaving you with this fabulous photo of my new vintage sewing box, found yesterday in a brocante, I'm rather a lot in love with it as it just screams Button Fayre and is proudly sat next to the lampshade I made a couple of weeks ago.

I'll hopefully see you on Saturday for the market night,

Lucy x 


No comments:

Post a Comment